Site Features And Web Design Technologies
Most Importantly We Deliver Bottom-Line Results and Websites That Get You Noticed!
Looking to build a brand new site or redesign your existing site? RTS Website Design is a US based web design company specializing in building web sites that look professional, load quickly, and offer the latest functionality and interactivity to users.
Your web site can include any of the following online interactive features:
- Database integration
- Content management system
- Social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Mobile version (iPad, iPhone, Android and other mobile devices)
- Multimedia: Sound, video, animation
- E-Commerce catalog for goods and services
- Accept payment or donations online
- Site search
- Password-protected areas for members (or employees) only
- Data collection (the visitor submits information, with some fields – phone number or e-mail address – being required)
- Photo slideshows
- And lots more
Web Design Technologies
These are some of the web design and development tools and technologies we like to use:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Adobe Creative Suite
The term “web design” is a little misleading. RTS Website Design is a full-service web design and development company. We don’t just design the look of the site. We also build interactive features that may or may not require a database. We can help you establish a web hosting account that meets the technical specifications of your new site or we can work with your existing server. You can learn more about RTS Website Design web solutions and process; Custom Applications, eCommerce Development, Database Integration, Multimedia, and our Professional Website Design services.
Consultation On Internet Services
You can contact us anytime to discuss your web site development needs. RTS Website Design will give you free advice regarding your situation. We will discuss your goals and provide you a free estimate for your web design or development project.
After your web site launches, we’ll schedule a training session so we can educate you on how to get the most from your new site.